- About Us
- Blog Posts
- How To Hire A Bankruptcy Lawyer – Or Any Lawyer For that Matter
- List of Bankruptcy Attorneys in the US by State
- List of Exemptions by State and by Property Type
- What Is This Website
- admin (18)
- Dave Ramsey hates bankruptcy – but don’t listen to him
- Common Myths About Bankruptcy
- Filing Bankruptcy: More Common Than You Might Think
- Why Chapter 13′s Rarely Make Sense
- Reaffirmation Agreements – Do They Make Sense?
- Qualifying for a Chapter 7
- What happens to my secured debts (such as car loan or house loan) when I file bankruptcy?
- Buying a house after bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 vs. Chapter 13 vs. Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- How a Debt Collector Can Attempt To Collect A Debt
- My Student Loan Debt is unmanageable. Can I discharge it through bankruptcy?
- What does a “discharge” in bankruptcy mean?
- I owe money to the IRS, can I discharge that when I file bankruptcy?
- What is exempt property?
- Pay Day Loan Lenders and Threats of Criminal Prosecution for Hot Checks
- Good summary of when you can file Chapter 7 Bankruptcy even if you fail the means test – the key is “special circumstances”
- How long does it take for the bank to foreclose on my house?
- New Debtors Prisons?